Wednesday 16 December 2009

A Day To Give Thanks

It's a special day today
Mum gave life to me
This is a great blessing

She is no longer here on this earth physically
But she has left me a legacy of love, devotion, and good values to last me a lifetime and beyond
This is a blessing

My family of sister and brothers,
Who stay close knitted despite all the ups and down
Always reaching out for each other when needed
This is a blessing

My husband WY
Who loves and cares for my physical, mental and emotional well-being
All the time
This is a blessing

I have friends, not many, but great ones
Who care and love me for what and who I am.
This is a blessing.

I have Dhamma teachers, brothers and sisters
Who practice and show the Path
This us a blessing

To be able to access, learn and practise the Triple Gem
This time
This is a blessing

I have much to be thankful for
This is the day to thank mum and all
For being in my life
In positive and nurturing way

I can only live life to the best of my knowledge
With compassion and wisely
So as to repay all the love and kindness
Especially from my mum and loved ones

Thank you once again
I love you all

No comments: