Thursday 13 May 2010

13 May 2010... A Year On..

On this calendar date at 10.10 am a year ago, mummy left me.

The love that fills the aching heart is boundless.

I long to see her once again,
Touch her once again,
Hug her once again,
Kiss her once again,
Talk to her once again,
Laugh with her once again,
And hear her calling me Ah Nee Ah once again...

I am heart broken because her body is no longer on this earth,
And this is simply a daughter's longing for mum.

But I know and am glad that she is somewhere well and happy.
It is a new Her with a new life force..
Pursuing a Path that is meaningful..

And I also know
Her Love will always be here for me

All I need to be mindful of
Is to take a peek into my heart
As I move along life
To reach out to Her
And Her love will simly fill me all over again

Mummy,
I love you so..
And do not worry about me
I will take care and be good
Live a life that is of value
And I know... You will wait for me somewhere,
In time to come
We will meet.
Again.

No comments: