Tuesday 20 September 2011

Our Fourth Anniversary (Part 1)

As early as June, WY was already planning to have a trip to Japan for our 4th wedding anniversary. He spared no efforts when it involved a trip for the both of us.. and it certainly turned out to be one memorable one that is filled with exhilarating and insightful experiences covering from the wondrous nature to the best possible dining from fine cuisine to street food and finally the Japanese culture.

While I will slowly regale the thoughts and experiences in subsequent sharing, I must say that WY has opened up new ways for me to experience a holiday. I am one who do not like to follow tour but neither am I equipped with the skill sets and knowledge to plan a self-drive travelling. WY took care of everything from researching, planning, bookings to driving and chatting with the locals...

Over the years, he has shown me how to embrace the unknown with a little more positivity and confidence and today I am still learning. This trip has proven to me once again, the value of keeping an open and inquisitive mind to understand, experience and absorb. Certainly not everything went smoothly as planned and communication remained a challenge but seeing him handling and overcoming these gave me great comfort and good learning platform to improve myself.

Since the day I knew him till today's 4th anniversary, my husband has never failed in loving me, taking good care of me and communicating with me in a way that touches both my emotive and intellectual needs.

I am blessed. I cherish and love WY dearly. I hope that in his heart, I have also been a loving and supportive wife who has given him that joy, love and peace.

I look forward to continuing nurturing this relationship with tender loving care... and growing old with him into the twilight years... hand in hand...

No comments: