Thursday 11 October 2007

Some after thoughts

I am down with fever but I enjoyed going through the pictures of our wedding earlier today. I must say that Eugene is good as he is able to capture the emotive moments so succinctly. They really bring back good memories.

The moment where we were exchanging vows... the moment where WY was reciting his pledge of love and loyalty during the first march in... the moment we both sang a song for our mums during the 2nd march in.. the moment we received the well wishes and blessing from all of our loved ones...

It was an occasion where love, hugs and kisses were openly shared and exchanged.

I am now Mrs Cheong and I relish the new status, though there is still adaptations needed for a brand new life at a new household.

My mum-in -law, whom I love dearly, is a wonderful lady. WY is a patient, loving and understanding hubby. I cherish the fact that we are able to communicate so openly about anything under the sun.

I am happy and look forward to my new life.. I am sure this new found nucleus family will be one that is filled loads of laughter, care, love and more...

No comments: