Thursday 29 May 2008

Reminisce....

Going through the past photos, greeting cards and letters brought flashes of all of my friends and events through my mind like photographic memory... snap..snap..snap....

I have lost contact with all... Daniel Ng Lian Hock, Bee Peng, Doris, Koon Heer, Bee Yong, Mui Lan, Juat Hiang, Yen, Yolanda, William, Kenneth, Foong Mui, Seet Kin, and the list goes on...

My growing up years had been filled with joy, love, pain, sadness, laughter, tears, regrets, achievements and disappointments all rolled together. Thanks to my friends who had in one point or another for contributing to my colourful life.

My friends, I wonder how you are doing but hope that you have been well and happy... I am unsure if we will ever meet again, but I do want to say that if there was any occasion whereby I had unwittingly failed or hurt you previously, I am sorry.

At this moment, thanks for the memory bank where I can still reminisce every now and then.

Take care my friends.....I wish that all things good and beautiful will come your way always...

No comments: