Monday 15 September 2008

Our First Anniversary...

Time flies.... 16 Sept 2008 is our first wedding anniversary..

Overall, the last one year has been loving and nurturing. No doubt there were disagreements but thankfully we adopt an open attitude and keep the communication chain active. These invariably help us to move another step forward as a couple, no matter how small it is.

My hubby is liken to a friend, lover and mate all roll into one. I am blessed. I am thankful. I am contented. I am happy...

The anniversary sets the stage for more things to come, good or bad, positive or negative. Regardless of nature, we will take them in our stride and move on. I am sure our relationship will continue to be work upon so that it is filled with pockets of love, appreciation, joy and laughter..

Happy First Anniversary baby! I love you to bits.........:-)

No comments: