Tuesday 23 June 2009

Six Weeks In Memory.................

Mum's sixth week of passing falls on 闰五月初一.
In remembrance of her, I sent good thoughts and wishes through the chanting of the set of suttas that mum used to chant.
It wasn't a smooth chant because of unfamiliarity but it was comforting.

While chanting, this very friendly lady went around in her quiet joy to place a small piece of traditional cookie on the plate of every soul in 中阴殿. Then she respectfully offered every one with a joss stick. She said,"我妈生前喜欢与人结缘,让我们大家也结个善缘."

She seemed at peace.
She remembered her mum in her own way.
A positive way.

一个人,当此时,能放下,便能自在。
就是如此,当能放下,当能自在。

Mum
On this earth, you have lived beautifully and selflessly with right faith, energy, thoughts, speech, and actions.
You are fine.
You are continuing with the needful.
In a different realm.
I am beginning to feel glad.
This moment.
I am beginning to let go of this negative attachment mode.
This moment.
I feel lighter.
This moment.
I am picking up the right thoughts, right energy, right speech and actions.
This moment.
The momentum will continue.
I know.
At each and many more moments.
Moving forward.

No comments: