Thursday 12 November 2009

A Gentleman...

I have known Fong for ages...And he remains every bit the understanding, communicative, insightful and caring gentleman I come to care and respect.

He is now a proud and happy grandfather of a newborn and his joy radiated through when I met him for lunch earlier today.

How many men in today's context give their lady friends that sense of comfort and security? Not many I guess. And I am lucky to have found a couple in my life.

WY is the other.

Women have been evolving and adapting - so much so that they are gaining foothold in many prominent areas at both home and business fronts. Men need to be more in order to engage women of today.

Tough balance but such is life, which is ever changing. As it is, the regulatory bodies are already having huge headaches about falling marital rates, not to mention procreation rates. Concurrently, divorce rate is on the rise.

Cause for concern? I would think so. Unhappy people may have greater odds of improving their well-being.

Collectively, such high level unhappiness and emotional gaps will surely have great impact on the social eco-system.

Until now, has this phenomena received much attention?

I do not really know, honestly...

No comments: