Tuesday 17 November 2009

This Tme, Another Place..

It's amazing how IT modernise the world. A simple thing such as airplane now can transport us to places beyond our imagination as compared to earlier days..

This time yesterday I was working from home. Now, I am sitting alone in my hotel room in Mumbai working my ass away.

The air outside looks crisp and the weather looks just fine but I ain't going to slow down a bit and enjoy it. Clock is ticking away and needs to get ready the event.

Thankfully for WY yesterday... he has helped me to put things in perspective a little... Thus when I am facing with an unexpected condition last night and this morning, I am able to look at it with a calmer and objective mind..

I am still hoping for the best while I monitor. We shall see...

No comments: