Wednesday 30 December 2009

A Brand New Year

Very soon, we will face a brand new year.

Time moves the way it used to move, not much faster nor slower. But the mindset has changed - affecting how one views time and the value it presents. Does one relish every single moment with zest or wasting it away like water dripping non stop from a tap?

This year has been exceptionally fast. I have sunk myself deep and hard into work after mum's passing without giving thought to a lot of things that matter.

Physically and mentally, I suffered because of the relentless push I have subjected myself to...

I miss her dearly and I believe I will continue to be so. I love her so much and again, I will remain very much so.

This will not change.

My life needs to change. My perspective and focus needs to change.

A brand new year.

A brand new me with renewed energy and positivity.

1 comment:

Gaia said...

Wishing you a fantastic 2010 and do make this year a 'YOU' year. Focus on body and soul and be kind to yourself. Blessings all round.