Monday 4 January 2010

Zest For Life..

Many a times WY tells me that my lethargy stems from the fact that I do not have the zest for life.

I wonder the extent of truth of this obervation. Yes, I do show disinterest in a fair bit of things but does disinterest imply lack of zest for life?

And really, what or who inspire me?

I haven't the faintest idea but I am touched or inspired when I see one is generous, or when a kind act is being conducted, or when one acts against all odds to establish some form of good.

Yes, I do find life a weary at times.
Yes, I do snap at my little nephews, nieces or loved ones when I am tired.
Yes, I do think of the worst when something happens.
Yes, I do want to hibernate all the time.
Yes, I have stopped reading.
Yes, I have not reaching out to my favourite music.
Yes, I even stop meditating...

And YES, there is lots of room to improve.

My life this time round as a human is rare and precious.
It is a choice on how I want to live it, meaningfully, joyfully, appreciatively, and fruitfully.

Silence is good.
So is wise words, thoughts and actions.

Let my body and soul calm a little, rest a little, grow a little.

Yes... mental note not enough.
Thinking is difficult. Doing is easy....

Do it.

No comments: